Our work centres on two important spheres of the municipal solid waste sector: domestic recycling drop-off centres (known locally as punts nets and punts verds) and consultancy, awareness raising and environmental training projects.
TERSA is the sole shareholder of Solucions Integrales per als Residus, S.A. (SIRESA), a company that is dedicated to unfolding a wide range of services related to waste management.
Noteworthy amongst the services we offer is the management of domestic recycling drop-off centres, the logistics management of the centres as well as awareness campaigns, projects and environmental training.
All these services are structured around two main spheres of activity:
- Network of domestic recycling drop-off centres in Barcelona
- Network of domestic recycling drop-off centres in the AMB
ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTANCY AND ADVICE
Members of the board of directors
|PRESIDENT||Sr. Jordi Ribas Vilanova||TERSA|
||Sr. Joan Miquel Trullols Casas||TERSA|
|MANAGING DIRECTOR||Sr. Miguel Ángel Clavero Blanquet||TERSA|
|DIRECTORS||Sr. Oriol Vall-llovera Calmet||TERSA|
|DIRECTORS||Sr. Carles Vázquez González-Roman||TERSA|
|NON-BOARD MEMBER SECRETARY||Sra. Sonia Corominas Soler|
SIRESA (Secretaría Barcelona + Sostenible)
- The information service and attention to companies and entities signing the Citizen Commitment to Sustainability
- The Secretariat Sustainable Schools
- Documentation Service Environmental Education
Edificio La Fàbrica del Sol
Passeig de Salvat Papasseit, 1. La Barceloneta
08003 Barcelona Tel. 93 256 25 93
Contact e.mail email@example.com